Thursday, February 20, 2014

Home Improvement

I didn't post yesterday- it happens.  Today's been spent working on moving the girls' toys from their shared bedroom (which is pretty huge!) to the family room that's been used as a storage area and for my craft supplies.  I desperately need to go through the toys and pull out the baby stuff, seeing as Little D is going to be two in just a couple months!  I'm having a difficult time deciding on the type of beds for the girls, since Little D is a bit adventurous and prone to getting hurt.  I love the look of the wrought-iron style beds, but I'm just imagining her bonking her head on it and us spending the night in the emergency room.  Depending on D's level of interest, this weekend I might be able to convince him that we can build some tufted headboards and pick up some cheap frames for twin mattresses.



My crafting area is a disaster right now- I really need to put some of my yarn away until I decide what I'm doing with it.  There's just too much stuff and not enough room in my small desk.  

This was originally a reading nook in the girls' room, but is probably going to be where one of the beds will go instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment